Monday, May 23, 2011

ART SHOW OF THE WEEK

Once again, I attended another art show in which the art was pure music. This last Saturday I attended the free concert at the bum park in which one of my favorite rappers from the San Francisco Bay played, called Zion I. After a few tasty beverages at the house and at a friends I went to the concert with around thirty people and enjoyed the experience very much. As I have always been a huge fan of underground rap out of the state of California, I was extremely excited to witness one of my favorites live and for free none the less. As expected, he closed the concert with my favorite song "Don't Lose Your Head" which was the initiation point for our attempt of getting my friend crowd surfing. All and all in the end I had a blast and feel lucky to be in an environment like that of Santa Barbara as our town is constantly filled with rich culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nowds11mNos

No comments:

Post a Comment