Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FREE WRITE WEEK FIVE

As I sit in the library, thinking of what to write next, I can't help but talk about the last relationship I was in that taunts me everyday. It all started last June when my friend introduced me to a girl from his high school that I found extremely attractive and nice to talk to. Throughout my high school career, I had my flings here or there but never had a serious girlfriend. The girl I met through Korey ended being the best girl I've ever been with as I was what I thought in love with her. One reason this girl really meant a lot to me was the way she influence my life with drugs and alcohol. Although I make huge mistakes in the past regarding her and myself, I cherish the memories we had and hope for more like that in the near future. I feel like i was a better, sober person when we were together and since breaking up, I haven't stayed particularly on track. I sit here and think,
do i do all this because of her, or do i do all this because of me.


I write this as my free write to finally confess how shocked I still am to this day about what happened between us. When love someone day in and out, eating, living, breathing them some how turned into nothingness; it almost feels like she died. My grandmother passed away recently and I know I'll never see her again. It's crazy to me the thought of someone's actual death on Earth, and the metaphorical death of a loving relationship. Like I will never get to hold my grandma close in my arms again, I will never get the soft kiss of my dream girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment