Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EMBARRASSING MOMENT


         One moment in my life that I was most embarrassed was in high school at my friend Michaels. This particular afternoon the attendees were all buddies from high school hanging around the jacuzzi practically the entire afternoon and night time. As much as I'd love a drink on the couch or laying on the beach, the experience seemed entirely different as we sat around the boiling jacuzzi hours on end tossing them back.
       All the sudden the heat seemed to have my body in a state of dehydration and I immediately ditched the jacuzzi session to adventure into the living room for a glass of water and a short break. This short break turned into the rest of the night. As my stomach turned and mouth turned dry, I was in a bad state as everyone else seemed to be normal as usual. When everyone decided to put a movie on around eleven that night, I had long passed out only to wake up to full embarrassment. Not only had people written paint pens on my arms, in the delirious mind state I was in, I managed to mistake the china cabinet for the bathroom door and did the unthinkable. It ends up Michael and friends were still awake; luckily they randomly felt bad and I wasn't beaten up for this lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment