Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CONCERNS AND FEARS OF CLASS

As I am not a art major, I take art courses just because I like working working with my hands and being creative visually on a piece of paper if even a canvass. In my last art course i completed, I loved my Teacher Assistant and the indepth projects we got into dealiong clay, plaster, and other random materials that be turned into an art piece with some conveyance of meaning objective to anyone

When I walked into this course, my heart dropped when i realize the majority of work is not the type of art expression I usually do on my own time or my last class. When Kip explained that this class in not easy and extremely hard to get an A, i was a little concerned. Not to disrespect art courses in general, but the last class I took was slightly easier than the other courses I was signed up for last quarter; with this in mind a i hope that this class will go smoothly. Being a art enthusiast, I find joy in taking a break from the reading and writing that torments my life in other classes to relax and us my imagination in creative ways as an outlet to be free from the mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment