Monday, May 30, 2011

PERSONAL SPACE PREP: FAVORITE SPOT

In preparation for the Personal Space project, my favorite place in the world is extremely hard to pin point. If I had to pick one place I would have to pick a place that involves no stress and no school work pending over my head. One of the worst things that I've experienced in college is that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, the anxiety of school work and high expectations always takes my mind elsewhere. For my personal space that I like most at UCSB is the entrance to the school through the bike path that comes in from Pardall.When I was visiting UCSB one time before I got admitted myself, my favorite spot on campus was the tunnel ways that go into the school. Whether we took bikes or skateboards, the tunnel was always my personal favorite spot. I thought they were so cool because the reminded me back home at the coliseum or in the lax tunnel.
I think I'm going to do my project my these bike paths because its the exit of school. Of all the things that remind me of school work, when I'm coming in through this tunnel I get the most overwhelmed thinking of school, but when I'm leaving its the least spot I think of school rather than the rich culture that awaits me off campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment